Since the 1920s, The Collection Bureau has partnered with local businesses to recover the debts owed to them. We have two locations - Walla Walla, Washington and Milton-Freewater, Oregon. These locations offer greater convenience to consumers and clients.
Your business is our business
Our goal is to establish and maintain excellence in our partnerships. We continually focus on service, recovery and positive community relations for both our business and yours.
We maintain high standards in our business practices. One of the ways we achieve this is by investing in technology. Our customized software system uses the latest security tools, including data encryption to better protect our customers and clients. Clients are assured that their information and the consumers information is kept private and secure.
Your reputation is our reputation
All collections are done in a courteous and ethical manner. Our staff abides by the ACA International Collectors' Pledge in all of our business efforts:
- I believe every person has worth as an individual.
- I believe every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
- I will make it my responsibility to help consumers find ways to pay their debts.
- I will be professional and ethical.
- I will commit to honoring this pledge.
Our staff is also committed to strengthening our community by volunteering through various charities and fundraisers on a regular basis.
At this time, The Collection Bureau of Walla Walla accepts payment:
- In person
- Cash, check, Visa and Mastercard are accepted
- Over the phone
- Check, Visa and Mastercard are accepted